OHCLERMO-L Archives

Archiver > OHCLERMO > 1998-11 > 0911950382

From: Walter Wood <>
Subject: Polly Hodges & Joseph Wood
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:33:02 -0500

>>Polly HODGE married Joseph WOOD in l805, Clermont County, Ohio.

Does anyone out there know if they had any children and who they were?

If they had any children could it be possible that they lived with the
Hodge
grandparents? I have a Nancy WOOD born in l8l0 that I can't find parents
for. I have checked about every WOOD in Clermont & Brown Counties. This
is my stumbling block.

Any help would be appreciated.

John<<

John

History of Clermont Co. shows Joseph's brothers William and John WOOD died
in Edgar Illinois. If you haven't already checked out that area, you
probably should.

HTH & good luck!

Walter D. Wood Apopka, Florida

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/walter_wood

Note: There is an underscore between walter & wood in the above addresses

This thread: