OHCLERMO-L Archives

Archiver > OHCLERMO > 2002-06 > 1024176320

From: HERMON B FAGLEY <>
Subject: Re: [OHCLER] Ann/Amy Wood and John Bradford Tibbets, Clermont County, Ohio
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 17:25:20 -0400

John Tibbetts m Wood by John Randell,JP,who lived in se Goshen township,
near Wayne and Stonelick township. Jesse Wood was the only Wood owning
property in Goshen township in 1826.
I think of Maine Tibbetts 15 miles south,at Lindale,Ohio township. Dr
Samuel
Tibbetts delivered my grandfather,'Tib" Brown about 1855

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:15:15 -0500 "Kuczmarski" <>
writes:
> I am looking for Ann/Amy Wood, was born June 25, 1805 in Ohio,
> married in
> Clermont County to John Bradford Tibbets, Sept. 25, 1829. Want to
> find her
> Wood family. John Bradford Tibbets was born Oct. 1, 1808 in Maine.
> Also
> trying to find the parents of John B. Tibbets. By 1831 John and
> Ann/Amy were
> living in Charley Township, Clark County, Indiana. They also lived
> in
> Jefferson Co., and Lebanon, Boone County, Indiana. Their last child
> was born
> in Danville, Vermillion, Illinois. Then they moved to Humbolte,
> Kansas,
> staying there the remainder of their lives. Any one connect to these
> people?
> Thanks, Carolyn

> To join Ancestry.com and access our 1.2 billion online genealogy
> records, go to:

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

This thread: