OHCLERMO-L Archives

Archiver > OHCLERMO > 2002-12 > 1038779563

From: "Kuczmarski" <>
Subject: [OHCLER] Wood, Smith, Wright Sloan in Clermont History
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 15:53:08 -0600

We also are looking for Smith families in Clermont, namely parents of Lydia
Smith that m. Zedekiah Wood in Clermont, 1833, by John Randall. So we can
discount the good Rev. David Smith as her father. A few days ago I had sent
in a query about Richard Smith asking if anyone knew anything at all about
him and his wife's name. I had watched for it's posting but never did see
it. A deed dated 1829 has been found with his heirs listed as Amy Wood, Anne
Wood, Ann (Wood) Sloan with her husband Josiah Sloan's name also as an heir
and Sidney Wood who later m. Stansbury Little. We don't know anything about
other Ann Wood, as we also surmise Richard's wife passed on before he did.
Anyone know the history of these people? Have heard that Richard Wood was
very active in Clermont affairs. Also looking for any Wright Families.
Thanks, Carolyn