OHCLERMO-L Archives

Archiver > OHCLERMO > 2003-04 > 1050656480

From: "Jennette Gest" <>
Subject: Re: [OHCLER] John W. Gest
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 19:01:20 +1000

I did find out Paul Rust GEST & Joseph M GEST were in the Mason Lodge
in Cannelton when they moved there. I did send over to get there records
but it didn't give me help to find out who their parents are.
But I was still pleased I did order their paper work, It all helps to put
the
meat on their bones of who they were.
I just wish I could find out more about Paul Rust GEST as he was Doctor in
Clermont. I have him & his family on the 1850 census thanks to ( I think it
was
Melissa) I have just ordered the 1840 census for there from the LDS.
Jennette GEST nee BYRNE
Australia