OHCLERMO-L Archives

Archiver > OHCLERMO > 2004-07 > 1090703484

From: Hermon B Fagley <>
Subject: Re: [OHCLER]
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 17:11:24 -0400

Return to Ohio for the Aug 21 'Toot-N-Tell-iT Reunion 6-12 pm . Clifford
Jones can
introduce you to "all" his former Williamsburg area girl friends and his
former
Wildcat athlete pals.
www,tootntellit.com gives the history of 'Toot". I CAN BEST DESCRIBE IT
AS LIKE 'ARNOLD'S"
on "Happy Days" but with a parking lot for 75-100 cars. Dry . Well
managed by Stan Shaffer
so the girls came. From Batavia,Owensville,Milford,Norwood,
Bethel,Felicity,Mt Orab,Sardenia,Georgetown,Amelia,Hamersville. The main
attraction for the girls
was Williamsburg High's blonde muscle man football player,Cliff Jones

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 11:48:32 -0400 "Carol or Cliff Jones"
<> writes:
> Bob, I found Test only in Tate Twp book. I need to go out for the
> afternoon. Will give you the info later this evening. I didn't
> find
> anything in the Ten Mile listings. However, I just noticed that
> this list I
> have is not from the DAR book, it's printed down from another
> website, by
> Tammy ___? I haven't photocopied everything I want yet from the DAR
> book,
> expect to do more of it next time I return to Ohio.
>
> Carol in Ocala

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!