OHCLERMO-L Archives

Archiver > OHCLERMO > 2004-08 > 1093749214

From: "Carolyn Kuczmarski" <>
Subject: Re: [OHCLER] RE: [WOOD] Richard & Zedekiah Wood, Clermont Co., Ohio early 1800's
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 22:13:34 -0500

Thanks Walter for your input! There are 3 of us researching
Wood/Smith/Tibbets for the last two years and still have not made much
progress. But........I am aware there are others that still don't have any
answers researching Wood's in Clermont. I would like to know which county
in Kentucky your Wood line came from, before coming to Clermont? Was it
Mason Co., KY.? I have found a Richard Wood marriage for 1797 there. Do you
know yet where your Wood line originated from? Also, is there anyone out
there that has cemetary lists and those interred for Wayne township and
surrounding areas? Thanks again, Carolyn