OHCLINTO-L Archives

Archiver > OHCLINTO > 2004-07 > 1089169969

From: "Diana Owen" <>
Subject: How Do I Order a Probate Record for Clinton Co., OH???
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 20:12:49 -0700

Hello Fellow Listers,
Thanks to Beryl checking in her Clinton Co., OH marriage record book, I now know Vashti BROOKS and Abidan BAILEY were married--
March 30, 1826, Clinton Co., OH, by William Millikan-J.P.
Beryl said there was an (*) Asterisk next to Vashti Brooks name (listed in the marriage record
book as BASHTI BROOKS). In the front of the marriage book, the asterisk indicated it means there is a probate record.
So, I don't know the date of the Probate Record (other than the marriage date).
Is it possible to order a Probate Record without the exact date?
Many thanks,
Diana Chapman Owen

This thread: