OHCLINTO-L Archives

Archiver > OHCLINTO > 2004-07 > 1089387463

From: "Diana Owen" <>
Subject: BEAL - BEALE
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 08:37:43 -0700

I saved these OH census listings because they contain BARKLEY/BARCLAY's
in them, but I just noticed they also contain BEAL and BEALE.
Since I remember there are a number of BEAL families in Clinton county,
I thought the info might be helpful to Clinton BEAL searchers. Or someone
on the list might know the connection between the BEAL's and the BARKLEY's,
who are listed in the same households.
Diana :-)
(Searching for ancestors of Harriet BARCLAY b 1815 OH+Nathan REED b 1814 VA, married 1826 Muskingum, Adams Twp, OH.
Possible mother Nancy (Unknown) BARCLAY b abt 1781 PA.
Possible brother Joseph H. BARCLAY)

1850 Washington Co., Warren, OH
Dwelling 1, Family 1,
REPPERT, George, age 78, Farmer, b Germany
REPPERT, Christiana, age 72, b PA
**BARKLEY, LOUISA M., age 45, PA
BEAL, Wilhelmina, age 43, PA
BEAL, Louisa, 18, PA
BEAL, George, PA
BEAL, Otho, male, OH
Dwelling 3, Family 3 is another REPPERT, Lewis(41) and Susan(41) and 6 children 1-Pa, 5-OH

1860, Washington Co., Village of Herman, OH
Dwelling 928, Family 934
REPPART, Jacob, 44, Merchant, MD (see Reppert families above in 1850 census Warren OH)
REPPART, Christine, 42, PA
REPPART, George, 19, IN
REPPART, Charles, 17, PA
REPPART, William 15, PA
REPPART, Harry, 11, PA
REPPART, Christina, 84, MD
**BARCLAY, Louisa, 53, PA
BEALE, Marian, 25, PA
TRASHER, Crist (male), 17, Domestic, Germany
MENDLING, Mary, 16, Domestic, Germany

This thread: