OHCLINTO-L Archives

Archiver > OHCLINTO > 2004-07 > 1091309092

From: "Tom Townsend" <>
Subject: Re: [OhClintonCty] Mary HAWORTH - Daniel BAILEY (and many other HAWORTH names)
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 15:24:52 -0600

I know this message is a month old and my question might be really obvious
but...

'Twas writ:

> MARY HAWORTH was born in Greene County(Tennessee) on Feb 19 1788.
> She went with her family to Ohio and in about 1807, she married DANIEL H.
BAILEY.
> Daniel was born in Prince George County, Virginia on December 31, 1777
> and moved with his parents to Ohio in 1804. He was a son of ABIDAN H.
BAILEY and SARAH SEARS. They remained in CLINTON CO.,(OH) all their lives.
Daniel died July 12, 1844 and Mary died July 24, 1868. Both are buried at
the Dover FBG in CLINTON CO., OH.

What does "FBG" mean??

Thanks,
Tom Townsend