OHCUYAHO-L Archives

Archiver > OHCUYAHO > 2008-08 > 1217595042

Subject: [OHCUYAHO] Trinity Evangelical Independent Church
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 08:50:42 -0400

Hi:

I'm interested to know if anyone knows where I might find the church
records for Trinity Evangelical (Independent) Church which was located at
171 Case in the year 1899. Case later became E. 40th and this church was
located at approximately Case and Cooper. I haven't been able to find
this church still in existence today and am hoping someone might know
where their records would be located. In 1899, the Pastor there was
Rev. August Kimmel.

Thanks for any help that anyone can offer.
Laura
Save hundreds on an Unsecured Loan - Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3m3iTr6VvZmjytyl9JN6HyrLwzE8cSm2WlPRDM6KT1zrXeJD/

This thread: