OHCUYAHO-L Archives

Archiver > OHCUYAHO > 2008-08 > 1219539651

From: "Pat Smith" <>
Subject: Re: [OHCUYAHO] Starynchak family
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 21:00:51 -0400

Do you have this obit for Katie?
Pat Smith in Tioga County PA

Name: Starynchak, Katherine
Date: Mar 4 1967
Source: Cleveland Press; Cleveland Necrology File, Reel #158.
Notes: Starynchak. Katherine Starynchak, late residence, 4321 Altoona Rd.,
beloved wife of the late Theodore, mother of Mrs. Julia Vana, Julius and
Steve, grandmother of Shirley, Larry, Marsha, Karen, Jean, Debnie, Barbara
and David, great-grandmother of David, Larry, Lorie and Anthony. Friends
received at The Paul Holowczak Memorial Chapel, 1208 Kenilworth Ave.,
Saturday And Sunday 2-5, 7-10 P. M. Funeral services Monday, March 6, at 9
A. M. and at Sts. Peter and Paul Ukrainian Catholic Church, College and W.
7th St., at 9:30 A. M. Parastas Saturday, 7 P. M. Sunday 4:30 P. M.
Interment Sts. Peter and Paul Cemetery, Parma, Member of St. Mary Lodge, U.
N. A., Branch No. 112.