OHFRANKL-L Archives

Archiver > OHFRANKL > 2005-08 > 1122933419

Subject: Re: Fooks from MD, later in Franklin Co, OH
Date: 1 Aug 2005 15:56:59 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/yYB.2ACI/15269.2.1.1.1.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

All I had was that picture of Dessie Fooks standing next to my great-aunt Stella Grayson Wedding. I had that pictures along with other things that my grandmother left for me. I don't know who is Dessie Fooks (she looks kinda of tall and really nice looking). Look like that picture was taken in 50's to 60's (I am not an expert on this ha). Sorry which I can help you more but I don't have any other informations about her. Marcella

This thread: