OHFRANKL-L Archives

Archiver > OHFRANKL > 2007-09 > 1189094760

From: John Gray <>
Subject: Re: [OHFRANKL] Green, Walton, Cremains, Towns, Brand, Fitzgerald,Towne, Price, Bachman, Hafford, Holland,
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 12:06:00 -0400

Hello -

I have a non-blood line connection to the Green's of Licking Co., OH
and I have a copy of the 'Green Tree' - a genealogy by Robert Green.

I will be on a speaking engagement to the Licking Co. Gen. Society in
October. If no one else responds to you I would be pleased to take
them to the Licking Co. Gen. Society as that is the home county for
many Green families in central Ohio. Green Hill Cemetery in
Johnstown is the largest cemetery in that area and many Green
families are buried there, including my grandmother's third husband
Len J. Green and his first wife Ada.

An alternate would be to place them in the Franklin Co. Gen. & Hist.
Society library, where I am a member and currently president. In
either event they would be made available to fellow researchers.

Blessings!

Rev. John Gray, Grove City, OH

At 10:34 AM 9/6/2007, you wrote:
>This is a Message Board Post that is gatewayed to this mailing list.
>
>Author: ers5476
>Surnames: Green, Walton, Cremains, Towns, Brand, Fitzgerald, Towne,
>Price, Bachman, Hafford,Holland
>Classification: queries
>
>Message Board URL:
>
>http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.ohio.counties.franklin/18184/mb.ashx
>
>Message Board Post:
>
>I have received burial records in error. These records are for
>Walton, Mary Elizabeth Green b: 7-25-1853 d:11-27-1916
>Father: Towns, John Mother: Brand, Mary E
>Residence: Linden, Ohio
>
>Green, Harvey b: 2-23-1851 in Licking County, Ohio d:3-21-1907
>Residence: Columbus Ohio
>Father: Thomas Green Mother: Eleanor
>
>Green, John H. (Cremains) b: 1910 d: 4-21-1968
>
>Green, Eleanor b: 4-26-1821 d: 5-8-1915
>Residence: Columbus Ohio
>Father: Allen Green Mother: Nellie Fitzgerald
>
>Green, Charles H. b: 1-7-1876 d: 5-13-1934
>Residence: Columbus Ohio
>Born: Ohio
>Father Harvey Green Mother: Mary Towne
>
>Charles H. Green age 58 of 1400 Fair Ave. Survivors, widow Isabel, 2
>sons John and Charles, 3 daughters, Esther, Dorothy Price, Isabel
>Bachman, sister Mrs. Albert Hafford, Trenton NJ ......
>
>Would like to give these records to the rightful family members.

This thread: