OHFRANKL-L Archives

Archiver > OHFRANKL > 2007-09 > 1189469565

From: ,
Subject: [OHFRANKL] ohio historical society
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 00:12:45 -0000

Author: noellerice1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.ohio.counties.franklin/18188/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

If anyone doing research at the ohs in Columbus can spare a couple minutes - I need an admission date for a prisoner at the Ohio Penitentiary. The subject is listed in the 1910 census as an inmate. The 1900 census has him as 15 years old at the industrial school. Therefore the admission would be between 1900 and 1910. The information would be in "the Prisoners' Register for the Ohio Penitentiary" which includes dates from 1829 to 1973. With the admission date I will go ahead and order copies of the record.

Joseph Combine is the name of the inmate.

Thank you
Noelle

Important Note: