OHGREENE-L Archives

Archiver > OHGREENE > 2008-11 > 1227972250

From: "past" <>
Subject: Re: [OHGREENE] Marriage - Rachel Ewing & Samuel Moore, 1816
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 10:24:10 -0500

Greetings,

I have been watching these postings with interest. I am not a descendant of
these lines - but I am aware of this family. I once connected with someone
looking for a James Moore - who married a Creswell. They are buried in a
cemetery in Muskingum County - and I wonder if this is the same family? The
cemetery contains many Revolutionary age stones - James is included in that.
Anyone know if these are the same?

Penny Thomas