OHHARDIN-L Archives

Archiver > OHHARDIN > 2009-02 > 1235098639

From: ,
Subject: Re: [OHHARDIN] SHAWD, JONES, SCHNEIDER, IMEL, KISSELL
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 02:57:19 -0000

Author: bhawk
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.ohio.counties.hardin/691.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

My gg grandmother was Rachel Jones (b. Dec. 1, 1848, Mt. Victory, Hardin Co., Ohio d. March 19, 1920 Mt. Victory, Hardin Co., Ohio bur. Otterbein Cem., Mt Victory, Dudley Twp., Hardin Co., Ohio). She married James L. Ellison in Hardin Co. on Feb. 7, 1867. I think her parents were Samuel Jones and Rebecca Garwood, both from Ohio. Would any of them possibly fit into your Jones family?
Jan

Important Note: