OHHURON-L Archives

Archiver > OHHURON > 2005-02 > 1108902287

From: "David Velten" <>
Subject: RE: [OHHURON-L] Andrew Shirk/ Daniel Swartzlander
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 07:24:47 -0500

Bea,

The Rutherford B. Hayes Library has an Obituary Index you can search at
http://index.rbhayes.org/

They will also make a copy of the obit for a nominal fee.

Huron County Chapter, OGS website also has a cemetry index at
http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/oh/huron/Hur_cem.htm. It shows Andrew
Shirk (1905-1985) and Nettie Shirk (1913-1973) are buried in New
Greenwood Cemetery in New Haven Township.

--Dave