OHJACKSO-L Archives

Archiver > OHJACKSO > 2002-04 > 1018643117

From: "Charles R. Weese" <>
Subject: [OHJACKSO-L] Jackson County Township Trustees contact info
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 16:25:17 -0400

Several times I have been asked how to contact the Trustees of the
townships in the county. Usually this is in relation to cemetery
information. I can not say whether these people can give you any
information about burials or anything else about a particular cemetery, but
here is the contact information for the Trustees of each township. It is
possible for cemeteries to be the responsibility of Trustees, churches,
cities, private individuals, or for-profit corporations.
This information is current for 2002. All have the same area code
- 740.

BLOOMFIELD TOWNSHIP

ROY ARTHUR (R), PRES. OF JACKSON CO. ASSOC.
952 RIDGELAND ROAD
JACKSON, OHIO 45640
384-3107 TERM 12/05

TIM JONES, PRESIDENT (R)
182 EBB TOMBLIN ROAD
THURMAN, OHIO 45685
286-4628 TERM 12/05

MIKE MORGAN
9745 PATTONSVILLE RD.
JACKSON, OH 45640
384-7111 TERM 12/03

CHARLOTTE JOHNSON, CLERK (D)
3235 SR 327
JACKSON, OH 45640
286-6242 TERM 03/04

COAL TOWNSHIP

GLEN LINTON, PRES. (R)
19 RAILROAD STREET
COALTON, OH 45621
286-4802 TERM 12/05

FRED SHOOK (R)
41 CHURCH STREET
COALTON, OH 45621
286-1013 TERM 12/03

HAROLD DAILEY (R)
26 SECOND STREET
COALTON, OH 45621
286-3842 TERM 12/05

KAREN FULTON, CLERK (R)
204 DIGGS RD.
WELLSTON, OH 45692
286-5695 TERM 03/04

FRANKLIN TOWNSHIP

DON WALTERS, PRES
3013 CAMBA ROAD
JACKSON, OH 45640
286-2003 TERM 12/05

JACK WEBB
1795 RUSS ROAD
JACKSON, OH 45640
286-0260 TERM 12/05

RANDY EVANS
2326 RUSS ROAD
JACKSON, OH 45640
286-1506 TERM 12/03

MIKE RHEA, CLERK
2814 BERT HARROLD RD
JACKSON, OH 45640
286-3848 TERM 03/04

HAMILTON TOWNSHIP

PAUL HILDERBRANT
714 BEAR RUN RD.
S. WEBSTER, OH 45682
286-1903 TERM 12/05

DELMER REED (D)
251 PHILLIP REED RD.
OAK HILL, OH 45656
286-1824 TERM 12/05

DALE COX, PRES.
1790 RIEGEL RIDGE
JACKSON, OH 45640
820-2757 TERM 12/03

KRISTEN MILLER, CLERK (R)
5705 SR 139
JACKSON, OH 45640
286-0344 TERM 03/04

JACKSON TOWNSHIP

FRED PARKS, PRES. (D)
539 SPENCER RD.
RAY, OH 45672
286-4417 TERM 12/03

WILLIAM COSBY, JR
3186 ERWIN HOLLOW ROAD
JACKSON, OH 45640
286-7111 TERM 12/05

JOSEPH TANNER
8373 LIMERICK ROAD
CHILLICOTHE, OHIO 45601
286-8533 TERM 12/05

JANNA OSBORNE, CLERK
60 TWIN BRIDGE RD.
WELLSTON, OH 45692
286-2912 TERM 03/04

JEFFERSON TOWNSHIP

JOHN MCNEAL, JR. PRES
137 HARRISON BETTS RD.
OAK HILL, OH 45656
682-6204 TERM 12/03

LARRY ADKINS, JR
1065 MONROE HICKORY RD.
OAK HILL, OH 45656
682-3909 TERM 12/05

BRETT SHIPMAN
10361 SR279
OAK HILL, OH 45656
682-7892 TERM 12/05

JIM SLONE, CLERK
1264 ANTIOCH ROAD
OAK HILL, OH 45656
682-6093 TERM 03/04

LIBERTY TOWNSHIP

DAVID STEVENS, PRES (R)
2848 BIG ROCK ROAD
JACKSON, OH 45640
988-2260 TERM 12/05

ARLEY DALE MARKHAM
12425 BEAVER PIKE
JACKSON, OH 45640
286-7418 TERM 12/03

PATRICK BAILEY
12320 BEAVER PIKE
JACKSON, OH 45640
988-2135 TERM 12/05

KAREN MARKHAM, CLERK
12425 BEAVER PIKE
JACKSON, OH 45640
286-7418 TERM 03/04

LICK TOWNSHIP

WILLIAM GREER,
135 JESSIE STREET
JACKSON, OH 45640
286-2906 TERM 12/03

TOM CARLISLE (R)
2697 SMITH BRIDGE RD.
JACKSON, OH 45640
286-1511 TERM 12/05

STEVEN WALKER
800 KESSINGER SCHOOL RD.
JACKSON, OH 45640
286-6970 TERM 12/05

KAREN WICKLINE,
212 CAMBRIAN AVE.
JACKSON, OH 45640
286-4537 TERM 03/04

MADISON TOWNSHIP

DANNY MCNEAL, PRES.
13439 SR 279
OAK HILL, OH 45656
682-6116 TERM 12/05

TIM SIMPSON
1961 GALLIA BLACKFORK RD.
OAK HILL, OH 45656
682-8409 TERM 12/05

JOHN ARROWOOD, (R)
2892 CENTERPOINT RD.
OAK HILL, OH 45656
682-7263 TERM 12/03

RITA ALLEN, CLERK
3240 GALLIPOLIS RD.
OAK HILL, OH 45656
682-7628 TERM 03/04

MILTON TOWNSHIP

JERRY HUDSON, PRES. (D)
630 HIRAM WEST ROAD
WELLSTON, OH 45692
384-2005 TERM 12/03

REED JOHNSON
160 MOHAWK COAL RD.
WELLSTON, OH 45692
384-4710 TERM 12/05

HARLEY MCWILLIAMS
4104 MULGA RD.
WELLSTON, OH 45692
384-6234 TERM 12/05

RITA BRALEY, CLERK (D)
276 BRALEY RD
WELLSTON, OH 45692
384-5756 TERM 03/04

SCIOTO TOWNSHIP

CHARLES DURHAM
941ALEX WHITE
JACKSON, OH 45640
820-3263 TERM 12/05

WILBUR ROUSE
627 MT. ZION ROAD
JACKSON, OH 45640
288-1129 TERM 12/05

JAMES DENNEY
2531 BUCKEYE CHURCH RD.
JACKSON, OH 45640
286-7646 TERM 12/03

DONNA KELLER, CLERK
1021 VAN FOSSAN RD.
JACKSON, OH 45640
988-4375 TERM 03/04

WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP

VESTER YOUNG
41 YOUNG STREET
WELLSTON, OH 45692
286-5784 TERM 12/05

ELVIS CURRENT
14401 SR 327
WELLSTON, OH 45692
288-4279 TERM 12/05

JERRY ALSHIRE
3243 GLEN NELL RD.
WELLSTON, OH 45692
286-2902 TERM 12/03

MARY JOHNSON, CLERK
1853 FINLEY CHAPEL RD.
WELLSTON, OH 45692
384-6136 TERM 03/04

Charles R. Weese, 4012 Pardee Rd., Stow, Ohio 44224

See http://web.raex.com/~cweese/weese/
and http://web.raex.com/~cweese/vance/ for my family info.
I maintain the following USGenWeb county sites:
Gallia County Ohio at http://www.rootsweb.com/~ohgallia/gallia.htm
Jackson County Ohio at http://www.rootsweb.com/~ohjackso/jackson.htm
Vinton County Ohio at http://www.rootsweb.com/~ohvinton/vinton.htm

This thread: