Archiver > OHLORAIN > 1999-01 > 0915748388

From: <>
Subject: [OHLORAIN-L] Re: OHLORAIN-D Digest V99 #6
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 17:33:08 EST

Hi everyone. How do you send a SASE to Canada when Canada will only accept a
letter with Canadian Posatage? I understand you can buy some kind of
international stamp I think its $2.50,but do you have to pay $2.50 for a
letter? Ken Gooden

This thread: