OHLORAIN-L Archives

Archiver > OHLORAIN > 1999-10 > 0940904528

From: "Wayne French" <>
Subject: Re: [OHLORAIN] Roll Call: SHEPARD and CARTER families of Oberlin
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 21:22:08 -0500

Sally,

I'm afraid I can't help you on the decendants you are looking for, as my
research goes back two generations to the marriage of Jacob Shepard and
Grace Perry. Your line decended from Philemon Shepard and Betsey Barnes,
while mine decended from his sister Mindwell Shepard and Gideon Waugh who
settled in the Camden area of Lorain County. Why don't you e-mail me
directly at and we can exchange what information we
do have? I'm sure we can help each other fill in some blanks.

Wayne French
Decatur, Illinois