OHMAHONI-L Archives

Archiver > OHMAHONI > 2004-10 > 1097437461

Subject: Re: coy
Date: 10 Oct 2004 13:44:21 -0600

Surnames: Coy/Longanecker/Bixler/Sitler
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/IWB.2ACE/1764.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

Mrs. Packey published 3 books on the Coy family. They are entitled: "The Coy Family, Roots, Branches & Sprouts Vol. 1," The Coy Family, Roots, Brancehs & Sprouts Vol. #2 Part 1," and "The Coy Family, Roots, Branches & Sprouts Vol. #2 Part 2 - Beginning with the 2nd. Family of Jonas Coy." One of these is totally sold out though off hand I'm not sure which one. I have all 3 titles and would be glad to do some look ups for you if you'd like.
Debbie

This thread: