OHMEIGS-L Archives

Archiver > OHMEIGS > 2004-03 > 1079967983

From: S Edwards <>
Subject: Re: [OHMEIGS] School Picture Rutland OH
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 07:06:23 -0800 (PST)

Connie,

About what year was this taken? Is the teacher in the picture? I am
interested in information on teachers/administrators during the 1920's. My
greataunt (Bernice McCormick) was a teacher (don't know if she taught in
Rutland); the man that later became her husband was the first principal of
Rutland HS in the 1920's - Bernard Higley.

SueEd
NY