OHMUSKIN-L Archives

Archiver > OHMUSKIN > 2000-03 > 0952400266

From: "George Walter Gildersleeve" <>
Subject: Re: Peter WOLFORD - b about 1770
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 19:37:46 -0800

I don't have any information on Peter WOLFORD but I do have a marriage of
Lynn 'Mary' WOLFORD, born about 1795 in Pennsylvania, married Jacob BOWMAN
on 18 October 1823, Muskingum County, Ohio. Jacob born in Pennsylvania. I
show 'Mary's' father as being Frederick WOLFORD but this is completely
substantuated yet. I don't know if there is a connection here.
George Gildersleeve