OHROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > OHROOTS > 1999-01 > 0915999788

From: Maggie Stewart-Zimmerman <>
Subject: Fw: PEARSON-ELLIS-RUDDOCK (Sandusky Co.)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 15:23:08 -0500

FORWARDED MESSAGE - Orig: 8-Jan-99 15:07
Shirley A. Halbeisen

DATE: 1/8/99

I am searching for any persons who know themselves to be descended from
the PEARSON families that settled in Riley Township, Sandusky Co.,OH,
namely descendants of Joseph; William, Thomas; Sarah
(PEARSON,ELLIS)BRINER, and Jane (PEARSON)RUDDOCK. I have accumulated
much info over the years on these families and would like to add any
newer ones that anyone might have. The above mentioned names are all
brothers and sisters. I have their ancestry and will share any or all
with any interested party. Thank you, Shirley (GARDNER) HALBEISEN

Maggie's World of Courthouse Dust & Genealogy Fever
God Put Me On Earth to Accomplish a Certain Number of Things.
Right Now I am so far behind, I will never die. --- Unknown
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a
New Year filled with good health, good friends, and
more than enough good luck.

This thread: