OHROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > OHROOTS > 1999-09 > 0936307723

From: "pllak48" <>
Subject: Re: [OHROOTS] Fw: HAYNES, JOHNSON, PAULUS, GLASS
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 16:28:43 -0500

Yes there is a Cedar Hill Cemetery in Newark, Ohio. It is on Cedar Street
on the East side of Newark. They have records there you can access. I
don't have a phone number. I've been told they will do checks for you. You
can probably find the number in the White Pages on the Web, unless someone
else on the list has the info you need in order to contact them. I went
there recently to check on my family members.

Peg