OHROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > OHROOTS > 1999-09 > 0936366951

From: "Maggie Stewart" <>
Subject: Fw: Black newspaper article look up
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 09:55:51 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: <>
To: <>
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 1999 10:58 PM
Subject: New Ohio Lookups Queries Post

Ohio Lookups Queries
A new message, "Black newspaper article look up," was posted by Lenell
Black on Thu, 02 Sep 1999

Surname: Black

---
NAME: Lenell Black
EMAIL:
DATE: Sep 02 1999
QRYTEXT: I would like to have a copy of a newspaper article from a Dayton
Newspaper. I am told 2 newspapers carried this article. Sometime near the
end of either August or September 1946 a Mr. Dimick(Dominick not sure of
spelling) shot and killed Flonnie Ann Pittman Black. Flonnie's son Ernie Ray
Black was 14 yrs old at the time. He witnessed her murder. He in turn killed
Mr. Dimick with his pocket knife. Now Uncle Ray is 67 and wants a copy of
this article put in the family history files. Can anyone help me? Please
email me at . Thanks!
Lenell Black.

This is an automatically-generated notice.

<http://cgi.rootsweb.com/~genbbs/genbbs.cgi/Lookups/Ohio?admin&g

This thread: