OHROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > OHROOTS > 1999-09 > 0936640035

From: <>
Subject: Re: Fw: Looking for FOSTER Family Connections - Ohio + Ind.
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 13:47:15 EDT

Hi, I have Foster in My file but we don't have a lot of info. on them, and
it's not that far back in time and it's in them immediately family line,
there is a mystery on this line and some stores. Here is what I have:

Roy G Foster
b. abt. 1881 d.abt. 1965
m. ? To Hazel Mae Ellis
b. 4-28-1893 d. 8-1979
Children:
Helen Foster
b. 7-7-1913 d. 10-28-1984
Dora F Foster [my grandmother married Charles Reid]
b. 7-8-1918 d. 3-9-1979
Robert Foster
b.7-10-1925 d. 11-26-1998
Dean Foster
b. ? d. ?

Now for the story is Roy Foster did time in prison for killing Helen Foster
first husband and Hazel remarried to Cola Clark and Robert Foster married
Cola Clark's granddaughter and that there was and still a rumored that Cola
Clark could have been Robert's father but all of this has been taken to the
grave with the one's that really know.
I do Know that Dora Foster was born in Montana, I don't know where Roy
was born And I have been told that there is Indian on that side but don't
know where or how far back.

Regards:
Will Reid

This thread: