OHROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > OHROOTS > 1999-09 > 0936654744

From: <>
Subject: Re: Search Federal Land Patents
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 17:52:24 EDT

In a message dated 9/6/99 12:47:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
writes:

<< Here is a great site I just stumbled upon. You can search for people who
purchase Federal Land Patents in the Eastern states. Not only that, you can
download a copy of the ORIGINAL purchase record. These would be for the
years between 1820 and 1908. This is one of the neatest sites I have seen in
a long time. Very exciting to have at your fingertips the original (copy)
document. http://www.glorecords.blm.gov/
If you want to purchase a certified copy of the document, you can just click
on "order" and fill out the form, and pay your two dollars with a credit
card. Wonderful!

Happy digging!

Kathy >>
Hi, Kathy,