OHROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > OHROOTS > 1999-09 > 0937000336

From: <>
Subject: Re: Land Records: AL, AR, FL, LA, MI, MN, OH, WI 1790-1907
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 17:52:16 EDT

In a message dated 9/10/99 2:46:27 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
writes:

<< Have you gotten the online copy of the deed yet? If not I can send it to
you. I would love to see this property and see if all 80 acres are still
in tact. >>

I didn't even know that the deed existed until you mentioned it ;-) I'm
still trying to document prior on that line and break through the wall on the
maternal line. I would really appreciate it if you could send it to me. I'm
seriously trying to figure out a way to get out to Ohio in the near future...
as far as I can tell I've had family in Highland County since about 1796 (per
a grandaunt's notes) before it was even Highland County. I found a note in a
book recently that puts him there in 1818, and working on finding the path
that my grand aunt took to create her history.

Which of the owners' lines are you researching?

Ginger

This thread: