OHROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > OHROOTS > 1999-09 > 0937326081

From: "gencon" <>
Subject: Re: Protect Your Work
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 09:21:21 -0700

I too have been doing research over 50 years...and have "tons"of data.. lots
of books, hand written files that I have tried to put on my "Jeannie" (my
name for my computer) I have 6 children, one deceased, one boarder line
handicapped and 4 that really show no interest at all in my life time work..
I have decided to give my books to the FHC (LDS library). My quits, dishes
etc...I have put my children's names on each that they are to have...and
then I guess I will just lay down and rest for a while!! My Jeannie will
have everything on her hard drive & that data will go to the main FHC in
SLC...and be stored in the ever safe cave with millions of other names..

Wilma Fleming Haynes