OHROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > OHROOTS > 1999-09 > 0937503415

From: Maggie Stewart-Zimmerman <>
Subject: Fw: Re: Fw: Re: Rice Twp. in Sanusky Cou
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 13:36:55 -0400

FORWARDED MESSAGE - Orig: 14-Sep-99 22:15
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: Rice Twp. in Sanusky County

Hello, I am Elizabeth Anne May my husbands name is Jeffrey Lee May. His
fathers name is Howard Henry May, Howards father was Henry (Harry) May. His

father's name was also Henry. Henry lived in Bellevue, Ohio that is about
14
miles south of us. We live in Sandusky, Ohio. The May side is very sparse
in
info. My husbands grandfather was raised by an Aunt. His mother ran away
somewhere and left him. I know his father had an Ice Cream Wagon as we have
a picture of him standing by it with his name written on the side. Let me
know
if I can help. Sincerely (Anne) May

!^NavFont02F02B00007NGHHIB21701

This thread: