OHROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > OHROOTS > 1999-09 > 0937611115

From: Maggie Stewart-Zimmerman <>
Subject: Fw: JACKSON in Miami County
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 19:31:55 -0400

FORWARDED MESSAGE - Orig: 16-Sep-99 22:11
Subject: New Miami Co. Oh Queries Post
Miami Co. Oh Queries
A new message, "JACKSON," was posted by Sharon Lodge on Thu, 16 Sep 1999

Surname:

---
NAME: Sharon Lodge
EMAIL:
DATE: Sep 16 1999
QRYTEXT: I tried several times to enter the queries page but to no avail. I
am researching the surname JACKSON and could not get in. If you have
anyone working on those particular families I would be interested in
hearing from
them. Specifically, John Wesley JACKSON in Loudoun Co., Va. had brothers
who moved to Ohio. I have lots of information to share concerning the
families
of Heaton and Charles William Jackson, sons of John Wesley, who settled
in Hardin Co., Ohio abt. 1853.
Sharon Lodge.

This is an automatically-generated notice.

<http://cgi.rootsweb.com/~genbbs/genbbs.cgi/USA/Oh/Miami>;

!^NavFont02F034B0007NGHHJ4DE5A3

This thread: