OHROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > OHROOTS > 1999-09 > 0937699348

From: Maggie Stewart-Zimmerman <>
Subject: Fw: Information re Young
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 20:02:28 -0400

FORWARDED MESSAGE - Orig: 17-Sep-99 21:02
Subject: New Sandusky Co. Oh Queries Post
Sandusky Co. Oh Queries
A new message, "Information," was posted by Al O'brien on Fri, 17 Sep 1999
It is a response to "Young," posted by Lois Daniels on Thu, 16 Sep 1999

Surname: Young

---
NAME: Al O'brien
EMAIL:
DATE: Sep 17 1999
QRYTEXT: Lois,
I have several phamphlets covering Sandusky County (and adjacent ones)
wherein many Youngs are mentioned. A couple of these documents were
purchased from the SANDUSKY COUNTY KIN HUNTERS about ten years ago.
I did not find Cornelius mentioned but perhaps there are others you
are searching for. If so, let me know and I'll send what I find.
Al O'Brien.

This is an automatically-generated notice.

<http://cgi.rootsweb.com/~genbbs/genbbs.cgi/USA/Oh/Sandusky>;

!^NavFont02F033B0007NGHHJ3DB63C

This thread: