OHROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > OHROOTS > 1999-09 > 0938079655-01

From: Maggie Stewart-Zimmerman <>
Subject: Fw: McGaharan
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 05:40:55 -0400

FORWARDED MESSAGE - Orig: 21-Sep-99 21:59
Subject: Free Lookup Request
From: Carol Ankney <>

I am searching for information on the McGaharan family. They adopted a
relative's child, Madonna Ankney, who was born March 16, 1905 and died
Deb. 28, 1936. She was the youngest child of Henry Michael Ankney and
Minnie Augustus Johnston. I believe that the McGaharan family was
related to the Ankneys through Anna (Graham) Ankney, Henry Michael
Ankney's mother. I have searched for info on the Graham family for
years, with no success. I do know that Anna Graham came from Ireland,
but the location is not known. Any info on the Graham family in
Paulding, or other counties would be appreciated, as would be info on
the McGaharans. Carol

!^NavFont02F02F80007NGHHIFA8B34

This thread: