OHROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > OHROOTS > 1999-09 > 0938079659

From: Maggie Stewart-Zimmerman <>
Subject: Fw: Dr. Thomas Rigdon in Knox County
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 05:40:59 -0400

FORWARDED MESSAGE - Orig: 22-Sep-99 11:48
Subject: New Knox Co. Oh Queries Post
Knox Co. Oh Queries
A new message, "Dr. Thomas Rigdon," was posted by Mary C. Rigdon on Wed,

Surname: RIGDON

---
NAME: Mary C. Rigdon
EMAIL:
DATE: Sep 22 1999
QRYTEXT: I wish to find information on my GGGGGrandfather, Dr. Thomas
Rigdon of Mount Vernon, Knox County. He was in the county from about
1812-34. He was a Baptist minister starting many new churches such as Owl
Creek, and a respected Mason of Mount Vernon. It is here I hope to find
some record of his family, as none comes to light only on the early
censuses. He was an Ohio state representative and and Ohio State senator up
till the time he left the state for Illinois. The State Library has
provided me with records of his service in the legislature, but I need
Masonic records, birth, church, etc. His wife'name was Ruth Baker. I know
all the children, but need proofs. Is there anyway to find any info?

Thanks so much.

Mary C. Rigdon.

This is an automatically-generated notice.

<http://cgi.rootsweb.com/~genbbs/genbbs.cgi/USA/Oh/Knox>;

!^NavFont02F04210006NGHHKjB9F8

This thread: