OHROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > OHROOTS > 1999-09 > 0938120566

From: Debbie Redmond< >
Subject: Unidentified subject!
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 16:02:46 -0500 (CDT)

Children of Theophilus and Lavina (Wilcox) Phillips Children of
Theophilus and Lavina (Wilcox) Phillips: information is collaboration of
Debbie Redmond, Darren Mcmannis, Duane Phillips and June Sipos.

              Jasper Newton "Newt" Phillips (b) November
10, 1854 in Greene County , Pa. to Theophilus and Lavina (Wilcox)
Phillips. His brothers and sisters are: Gideon born in Monongalia Co.
Virginia and died August 16, 1864 during battle in Deep Run Virginia.
Solomon Brtholamew Phillips, my great grandfather, (b) March 05, 1840 in
Greene County, Pa. (m) Sarah (Teter) Phillips in McLean County, Illinois
Oct. 12, 1865 (d) May 15, 1914 in McLean County, Illinois (bur) Hopewell
Cemetery, Downs,Illinois   Charlotte Phillips: note: we have nothing
definite about her birth or death neither can we find for sure where she
is buried. Word has just been given me that she could have possibly been
The mother of Theophilus Sr. unsure and unverified.       Francis
Marion Phillips: (b) abt. 1845, Greene County,Pa. (m) Delilah (Oswalt)
Nov. 10,1869 in McLean County, Illinois. After 1875 he moved to Reno
County , Kansas and several other Phillips migrated to Kansas also. (d)
July 24, 1918 in Oklahoma while visiting daughter (bur) in Hutchinson
,Kansas Theophilus Harry Jr. (b) March 9, 1852 Greene County,Pa. (m)
Ellen Crocker Dec. 22, 1873 in McLean County, Illinois (d) Dec.22, 1920
in Hutchinson,Kansas   Mianda Mary Phillips
(b) November 10,1854 in Greene County, Pa. supposed to be twin to Jasper
(m) Mathias Killion 1870 in McLean County, Illinois (d) April 6, 1931 in
Dewitt County, Illinois (bur) Hopewell Cemetery, Downs,McLean County,
Illinois. Joseph Scott Phillips (b) July 5, 1861 in Harrisburg,
Pennsylvania (m) Sarah Killion March 19, 1889 in McLean County,
Illinois, (d) April 5, 1931 in Clark Co. Illinois   Clara B. Phillips
(b) Jan. 7, 1842 (m) David F. Baylor Nov. 19, 1865 in McLean County,
Illinois, (d) Feb. 25, 1933 and is buried at Hopewell Cemetery, McLean
County, Downs, Illinois.   Nancy A. Phillips (m) Lewis Gildersleeve in
McLean County and she died in Nebraska. Letisha Rebecca married Lewis
Bullock in McLean County and died in Kansas. Lillian (Phillips) Honnor
is also buried in Hopewell, She is a daughter to Solomon and Sarah
(Teter) Phillips

This thread: