OHROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > OHROOTS > 1999-09 > 0938227573

From: "Maggie Stewart" <>
Subject: Fw: FTM Cd's
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 22:46:13 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Martha A. Graham <>
To: Ohio Mail List <>
Sent: Friday, September 24, 1999 2:40 PM

Hello List,
This is a "for what it is worth" comment...
When we are faced with a lot of data that we cannot use, we have choices...
I, for one, would choose to keep them and then VOLUNTEER to do lookups...
or, if I did not want to be a volunteer, I would donate them to my local
library...or Genealogical Society.
I know the CD's are expensive, but someone somewhere could use that data.
Be creative and sharing with what you have.
Martha A. Crosley Graham
RootsWeb Sponsor
Volunteer: Obit Lookups for San Luis Obispo Co., CA

This thread: