OHROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > OHROOTS > 1999-09 > 0938229672

From: Don Ronk <>
Subject: PAF download
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 10:21:12 +0700

<<Hi everyone. Okay, I have a question about the PAF on the LDS page. I have
tried to download it and it takes my computer too long. Eventually it stops
and says server reset. What should I do? Any suggestions? You can write
to me so we don't tie up the list. I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks!
Meghan>>

Meghan, I had the same problem twice with PAF 4.0. Third time I hit the
"Refresh" button and it picked up the download where it had been reset,
carrying on to the finish of the download. Have had no problems with the
program as a result. don

This thread: