OHROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > OHROOTS > 1999-09 > 0938610591

From: "Dawn Pontious" <>
Subject: Catherine Simmons-Obit on Robert Johnson Jr.
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 09:09:51 -0400

This is for Catherine Simmons....I tried e-mailing you direct but it
kept coming back to me...Here is the Obit you were looking for.

Robert Johnson, Jr.

Robert E. Johnson, Jr., 37 of 1845 North Detroit Ave, died Thursday in
Mercy Hospital. He was employed seven years at the former Toledo Spring
Co. He was a veteran of the Vietnam War. Surviving are his wife,
Janda; sons, Randall, Robert III, and Mark; daughter Teresa; brothers,
Jerry and Johnny; sisters, Mrs. Linda Ross, and Deborah, Sandra, and
Yvette Johnson, and parents, Mr. and Mrs. Robert Johnson Sr. Services
will be at 1:00 p.m. Wednesday in Dale Mortuary, where wake services
will be at 7 tonight.

This appeared in the TOLEDO BLADE on 7-Oct-1980 (Tuesday) So Robert
died on 2-Oct-1980......

I hope this is what you are looking for..

Dawn
Columbia, SC