OHROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > OHROOTS > 1999-09 > 0938659672

From: "Maggie Stewart" <>
Subject: Fw: Records CADE
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 22:47:52 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: <>
To: <>
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 1999 2:13 PM
Subject: New Ohio Lookups Queries Post

Ohio Lookups Queries
A new message, "Records," was posted by Mary Hilsmann on Wed, 29 Sep 1999

Surname: CADE

---
NAME: Mary Hilsmann
EMAIL:
DATE: Sep 29 1999
QRYTEXT: Please help me find information on the CADE FAMILY. The only member
know of is my grandmother. She died when my mother was born.I think
she was born in 1872 and I know she died in 1906 in Gallia County. She
is the daughter of Thomas & Elizabeth Cade and she was born in Lawrence
Co., seat in Ironton, and she was buried in Centerpoint, Ohio.

This is all the information I have. Please help.

Thanks.

Mary Hilsmann
e-mail address:

.

This is an automatically-generated notice.

<http://cgi.rootsweb.com/~genbbs/genbbs.cgi/Lookups/Ohio&g

This thread: