OHROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > OHROOTS > 1999-09 > 0938675688

From: "Maggie Stewart" <>
Subject: Fw: Heath, Rice, Whipp, Bellis, Melchi, Banks, Ramsey, Alexander, Malott, Crowle, Barkley
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 03:14:48 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: <>
To: <>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 1999 2:44 AM
Subject: New Ohio Lookups Queries Post

Ohio Lookups Queries
A new message, "Free Lookup Request," was posted by Cathy Heath on Wed,

Surname: Heath, Rice, Whipp, Bellis, Melchi, Banks, Ramsey, Alexander,
Malott, Crowle, Barkley

---
NAME: Cathy Heath
EMAIL:
DATE: Sep 29 1999
QRYTEXT: I am looking for information on any relitives of Floyd Dennis Heath
b: Aug.12th, 1939 d: Jan, 10th, 1993 married to Vicki Kaye Rice on June
25th, 1966. Lived in Convoy Ohio from 1966 to 1971 then moved to Syracuse,
Indiana. Floyd had 5 other siblings, Lloyd Heath deceased (date unknown),
Viola Heath (b:date unknown), Edith Heath (b:date unknown), Ruth Heath
(Purk)b and d: date unknown, and Welma Heath (Welker) b: unknown.
I am also looking for any information on my grandparents (parents of Vicki
Rice) George Rice and Virginia Elaine Crowle. married unknown. had 4 other
children Allen Barkley, Lonnie Lee Barkley, Johnny Michael Barkley and
Timothy Lynn Rice any information would be helpful. Timothy was in the Army
and died on leave at the age of 21. but dates are unknown. Will be glad to
share any information I have..

This is an automatically-generated notice.

<http://cgi.rootsweb.com/~genbbs/genbbs.cgi/Lookups/Ohio&g

This thread: