OHROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > OHROOTS > 1999-09 > 0938699091

From: "Bill" <>
Subject: Re: Tombstone inscriptions.
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 06:44:51 -0700

to aid your photography, try black and white film, in the 100 -200 speed
--use filters such as a red filter to help highlight the names --If color
is all you want to use, purchase a polarizer filter for your camera, a
filter which you can rotate --this will eliminate harsh UV rays, and help
pull out the inscriptions. For the highlighting, a spray bottle of water,
misting the areas of the inscriptions help reduce shadows --a tracing I am
told works, but I have never tried this --the filter is a real plus --

Date: Thursday, September 30, 1999 6:24 AM

In a message dated 9/30/99 12:49:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,