OHROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > OHROOTS > 1999-10 > 0938936303

From: Maggie Stewart-Zimmerman <>
Subject: Olden/Dukeshire Families
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 03:38:23 -0400

FORWARDED MESSAGE - Orig: 1-Oct-99 14:33
Subject: New Miami Co. Oh Queries Post
Miami Co. Oh Queries
A new message, "Olden/Dukeshire Families," was posted by Kathy Olden Berman
on Fri, 01 Oct 1999

Surname: Olden, Dukeshire, Hudgel

---
NAME: Kathy Olden Berman
EMAIL:
DATE: Oct 01 1999
QRYTEXT: I am researching the Samuel and Mary Hudgel (sp?) Olden
family. Samuel was my gr-grandfather. I think that he was born in Miami Co.
Ohio sometime around 1827. He married Mary around 1850 and they had 9
children. His second wife was Nancy Royster Olden who was my
gr-grandmother. They had 5 children one of which was my grandfather, Andrew
Olden. Andrew was raised by the Andrew and Mary Dukeshire family. We don't
know why. Any connections?.

This is an automatically-generated notice.

<http://cgi.rootsweb.com/~genbbs/genbbs.cgi/USA/Oh/Miami>;

!^NavFont02F03610007NGHHJ638658

This thread: