OHROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > OHROOTS > 2010-05 > 1274527637

From: Barbara Kleeberger <>
Subject: Re: [OHROOTS] Obituary
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 04:27:17 -0700 (PDT)

I looked at the Cleveland Necrology file from the Clevand Public Library. The Plain Dealer does obits a bit different than most newspapers.

There are 3 Henry Fuller, none died in 1900, and none of them showed Woodlawn as the cemetery.

It's at CPL.org

The link to the necrology file is near the bottom left.