OHROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > OHROOTS > 2010-05 > 1274701113

From: Barbara Kleeberger <>
Subject: Re: [OHROOTS] Fuller Henry @ Woodland Cemetery
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 04:38:33 -0700 (PDT)

You found him!

I was just assuming Cleveland, I know there is a Woodland Cemetery not far from where I live. It is a beautiful cemetery. It's what you want a cemetery to be. Hilly, lots of monuments,kind of dark and moody. One day I'll be able to talk one of my friends into going there with me. It's not a cemetery to go to on your own.