OHSUMMIT-L Archives

Archiver > OHSUMMIT > 2003-02 > 1045847155

Subject: [OHSUMMIT-L] Goldwood Family
Date: 21 Feb 2003 10:06:45 -0700

Surnames: Goldwood, Wood
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/DYB.2ACE/1648

Message Board Post:

I have been trying to locate any leads to where my family history is from. My dad Don Wayne Goldwood was from Columbia City IN and his dad was an only child that we know of. His dads name was Carroll Goldwood also known as Goldie, his moms name was Goldie Wood Goldwood (no this is not an error) We have not been able to trace any further back and I know that there is someone somewhere that may have information. Please contact me if you have any information. Also there is another sibling of mine somewhere I am trying to locate.

This thread: