OHTRUMBU-L Archives

Archiver > OHTRUMBU > 2006-07 > 1153099670

From: Mary Lou <>
Subject: Re: [OHTRUMBU] JERAULD
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 18:28:14 -0700 (PDT)

A first name would be helpful......but here is a list from 1880
Mary Lou

Surname Given Name Age Sex Race Birthplace State County Location Year [input] JERAULD CHARLES 28 W OH OH TRUMBULL GREENE 1880 [input] JERAULD GEORGE 55 W MA OH HURON CLARKSFIELD 1880 [input] JERAULD LILLA 22 W NY OH TRUMBULL GREENE 1880 [input] JERAULD MARY 56 W ENGL OH TRUMBULL GREENE 1880 [input] JERAULD NELL 19 W OH OH TRUMBULL GREENE 1880 [input] JERAULD

Melody Spence <> wrote:
To the list:

I am looking for information on the JERAULD family who resided in Trumbull County between 1860 and 1900.

I know the details are scant, but I do not have much to go on.

Thank you.

Melody Spence
Kewanee IL