OHWARREN-L Archives

Archiver > OHWARREN > 2006-12 > 1165264091

From: marianne dillow <>
Subject: [OHWARREN] TATE WRIGHT and REBECCA DICK
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 12:28:11 -0800 (PST)

I am looking for the parents and siblings of TATE WRIGHT born ca 1824 somewhere in OHIO. He married REBECCA DICK 29 Sep 1844 in Clinton County, Ohio. They were in the 1850 census in Clinton County, Ohio in Richland Township. REBECCA DICK is the daughter of HEIRONYMUS DICK and MARY ANN BRUNNER who was in the 1840 Clinton County census living in Wayne Township. They were originally from Frederick County, Virginia.

TATE WRIGHT and REBECCA DICK moved and were in the following census records :
1856 : Des Moines County, Iowa.
1860 : Saline CountyCounty, Missouri.
1870 : Pulaski County, Illinois.
TATE WRIGHT and his wife REBECCA DICK died in the 1870's in Pulaski County, Illinois.

I also am on the Clinton County mailing list snce Clinton County was formed 1810 from Warren and Highland and TATE WRIGHT was born somewhere ca 1824 in OHIO. I am looking in all three counties to see if anyone has any knowledge of this family.

Any help would be appreciated in finding the parents and siblings of TATE WRIGHT as I have hit a "brick wall" and don't know where to go with my research at this point in time.

Thank You,
MARIANNE DILLOW from ILLINOIS

This thread: