OK-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > OK-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2007-09 > 1189971815

From: Jennifer <>
Subject: Re: [OK-CENSUS-LOOKUP] 1920 / Pontotoc / SWEENEY, John
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:48:12 -0400

Hi Clancy,

Found who could be Charles E. in the 1920...

SWINEY, CHARLEY E (1910 U.S. Census)
OKLAHOMA , PONTOTOC, CHICKASAW TWP
Age: 20, Male, Race: WHITE, Born: TN
Series: T624 Roll: 1270 Page: 76

Dwelling 42, family 42

Swiney, Charley E., head, m, w, 20, M1 1yrs, TN GA TN, Farmer/General Farm,
Emp.
, Mary E., wife, f, w, 19, M1 1yrs, AR AR MO

Jennifer