OK-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > OK-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2010-04 > 1271043228

From: Jennifer <>
Subject: Re: [OK-CENSUS-LOOKUP] [CA-CENSUS-LOOKUP] Musselman from the 19101920 and perhaps 1930 USCensus - request for look up
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 23:48:56 -0400

Hello Carolyn,

Found this ...
Edgar is with his grandparents BARRON in CA for the 1920, however the
Barron's appear to be in KS in the 1910 with a possible Musselman family,
below.
Found the same family in the 1900 to confirm the names, below.
Copying to KS and OK Lists for the archives.

MUSSELMAN, EDGAR (1920 U.S. Census)
CALIFORNIA , HUMBOLDT, JACOBY CREEK
Age: 17, Male, Race: WHITE, Born: OK
Series: T625 Roll: 98 Page: 23, Lines 1-3
Dwelling 1, family 1

Barron Thomas T., head, m, w, 80, M, IL VA VA, no occupation
, Mary, wife, f, w, 75, M, IL NH VA, no occupation
Musselman, Edgar, grandson, m, w, 17, S, OK IL IN, Machinist/Garage

BARRON, THOMAS T (1910 U.S. Census)
KANSAS , SEDGWICK, VALLEY CENTER TWP
Age: 70, Male, Race: WHITE, Born: IL
Series: T624 Roll: 455 Page: 201, 202/202

MUSSELMAN, JOHN F (1910 U.S. Census)
KANSAS , SEDGWICK, VALLEY CENTER TWP
Age: 38, Male, Race: WHITE, Born: IL
Series: T624 Roll: 455 Page: 201

Musselman, John F., head, m, w, 38, Wd, IL IL IL, Farmer/General farm
, Edith E., dau, f, w, 14, S, KS IL IN
, Thaddeus* L., son, m, w, 12, S, KS IL IN
, Estella E., dau, f, w, 9, S, OK IL IN
, Fredric, E., son, m, w, 8, S, OK IL IN
, Edward E?., son, m, w, 7, S, OK IL IN
Barron, Thomas T., stepfather, m, w, 70, M2, 17 yrs, IL KY KY, Own Income
, Mary V., mother, f, w, 65, M2, 17yrs, 8births/4living, IL IN KY

MUSELMAN, J FRANK (1900 U.S. Census)
OKLAHOMA , PAWNEE, COAL CRK TWP
Age: 29, Male, Race: WHITE, Born: IL
Series: T623 Roll: 1341 Page: 60 86/88

Muselman, J. Frank, head, w, m, Aug 1871, 27, M 6yrs, IL IL IL, Farmer
, Myrtle B., wife, w, f, June 1873, 26, M 6yrs, 3births/3living, IN IN
OH
, Edith E., dau, w, f, Jan 1896, 4, S, KS IL IN
, Thadis L., son, m, w, Feb 1898, 2, S, KS IL IN
, E. Estella, dau, w, f, Oct, 1899, 8?/12, S,OK IL IN

Jennifer